“Memories of the Alhambra” Has Fantastic Premiere in Korean Drama Ratings

Memories of the Alhambra Korean Drama - Hyun Bin and Park Shin Hye

We have another big premiere in Nielsen drama ratings in the form of the tvN drama Memories of the Alhambra starring Hyun Bin (Hyde, Jekyl, and Me) and Park Shin Hye (Doctors). It brought in a strong 7.5% for episode 1 followed by 7.3% for episode 2. That’s quite a good start for the drama. There’s definitely some good stuff happening over on tvN!

Memories of the Alhambra will deal with augmented reality computer games that alters what a person experiences around them. A CEO (Hyun Bin) travels to Spain and stays at the hostel of a woman (Park Shin Hye), and the two get caught up in a strange incident.

Copyright © 2015-2018 by Kdrama Kisses.

18 Responses to “Memories of the Alhambra” Has Fantastic Premiere in Korean Drama Ratings

1. snow says:

Enjoyed the first 2 eps and so curious to know what will happen next!

2. D says:

The first two episodes were very good. Different and interesting. I’ve forgotten how handsome and charismatic Hyun Bin is and how pretty Park Shin Hye is. I hope it stays good.

That’s what I was hoping we would get from the drama 🙂 I really am so excited to jump into it. I absolutely love Park Shin Hye. I’ve only seen Hyun Bin in Secret Garden, so I’m excited to get the chance to see him again. They really look fantastic together 🙂

• D says:

My memory of him were from earlier days like My name is kim san soon and snow queen. But you are right. the last drama I have seen him in was secret garden. I was one of those in the minority that hated secret garden and so this one looks very promising.

Now that you mention it, I guess I did technically see him in the first two eps of Snow Queen. I was liking what I was seeing, but it was one of those times where I really wasn’t in the mood for that kind of melo so I put it on hold…and well, I still haven’t made it back, lol. I didn’t fall in love with Secret Garden like most, but I enjoyed it. Gave it a 7/10. I’m a fan of the writer, but oddly enough, Secret Garden is my lowest rated drama of hers. I think I like her more melo ones best.

Memories looks just fantastic though. My experience with this writer has been mixed but skewed positive. I usually find her stuff pretty thrilling and innovative but a bit dry emotionally for some reason. But my experiences have been good enough that with the cast, directing, and premise, I’m very hopeful 🙂

• D says:

O really? Though I don’t remember the plot I remember liking it back in the days. Perhaps you will pick it up again. Lol!

I do hope that memories keep it up though. We all know from experience just because its beginnings are good doesn’t mean the end will hold up- for me anyway. 😀

Yeah, it seemed like it was going to be an interesting drama. Since I haven’t actually dropped, you never know, I may find my way back to it sometime, lol. And yes, it happens a lot that dramas start out good then peter out. Let’s hope that doesn’t happen with Memories!

Excited for this. But I think I’ll wait for the full episodes to end before I’ll start this so I could really enjoy every moment of it without delays. Hehehe

Even though I loved the directing in FoS, I didn’t much care for the story in W, so…. nope, not for me. 🙂

Haha, yeah, and I’ve already heard the drama compared to W a lot in terms of the style of story. I mostly liked W, so I’m hopeful for this one 🙂

5. shaaaawnty says:

Hello! Where do you watch korean dramas with english sub?

6. I’m actually surprised I liked it. It reminded me of how W: Two worlds came out of nowhere and surprised me. I like it so far.