Nam Joo Hyuk and Han Ji Min to Star in Korean Drama “Dazzling”

Dazzling Korean Drama - Nam Joo Hyuk and Han Ji Min

Nam Joo Hyuk (Bride of the Water God) and Han Ji Min (Familiar Wife) are now confirmed to star in the upcoming JTBC drama Dazzling. Han Ji Min will play a woman with the ability to travel through time with Nam Joo Hyuk as a man working to become a reporter.

Also joining the cast is Kim Hye Ja (Dear My Friends) as the 70 year old version of Han Ji Min’s character as well as Son Ho Jun (Terius Behind Me). We’ve got quite a nice cast set up for this one. I’m very intrigued with the fantasy premise as well as the potential for a contemplative story.

Dazzling is a fantasy romantic comedy about a young woman (Han Ji Min) who suddenly finds herself aged to 70 years old and a young man (Nam Joo Hyuk) who doesn’t appreciate time and lives a meaningless life.

Dazzling is looking to air in early 2019 on JTBC.

10 Responses to Nam Joo Hyuk and Han Ji Min to Star in Korean Drama “Dazzling”

Well….you already had me with the words, woman with the ability to travel through time 😂😂 As you know I love anything that even has a small element of that in it. Well…that is at least it’s something I will check out 😊😊 This sounds interesting indeed. Let’s hope we get a trailer soon 😊😊

2. D says:

I like Han Ji Min and summary just reminded me of ‘Time Traveller’s Wife’ for some reason. Will have to wait and see. 😀

I’m very interested to see how this pairing works out since I like both actors separately but never pictured them together. I’m always up for some time travel though 🙂

I am not comfortable with the pairing. I like Joo Hyuk especially in Weightlifting Fairy (10/10) and Han Ji Min is one of my favorite unnis, but I didn’t think of them being together. So I am not yet in to this one.

Yeah, it is an odd pairing. I also like them both but hadn’t ever pictured them together. I’m interested to see how it plays out though. Plus, the time travel and all is an easy sell for me, hehe

FUN FACT:
    This will be the third time-travel drama for Han Ji Min and I first watched Son Ho Jun in a time-travel drama. 🙂 🙂 🙂

So might give this a try since I love time-travel dramas.

You know, you’re right! Rooftop Prince, Familiar Wife, and now this. And although she didn’t do the time traveling, there was a sort of time travel element involved in her drama Padam Padam too. I guess she likes the topic, hehe. I certainly do!

Haven’t watched Padam Padam yet. I can see that you gave it an 8.5, so it must be a very good drama. Well, I am only going easy on watching the older dramas since a lot of new ones are coming out also. Might watch this, hmm.. maybe by next year. 😀

I really thought it was a solid melodrama. Pretty unique too. I don’t have time to get in as many older dramas as I would like either. Always watching so many new dramas! I always try to work them in when I can though. If you do get to it next year, hope you enjoy it 🙂