Clean With Passion For Now Korean Drama - Yoon Kyun Sang and Kim Yoo Jung

It’s been a long wait, but we finally have our first look at the upcoming JTBC drama Clean With Passion For Now starring Yoon Kyun Sang (Doubtful Victory) and Kim Yoo Jung (Moonlight Drawn By Clouds). It shows Kim Yoo Jung who’s a total slob (but looking oh so adorable!) and Yoon Kyun Sang who is taken aback by her messiness. It’s definitely a cute first trailer to introduce us to our characters.

Clean With Passion For Now is based on a webtoon of the same name about the relationship between a cheerful and untidy woman (Kim Yoo Jung) who works at a cleaning company and the company’s owner (Yoon Kyun Sang) who suffers from germaphobia and is completely obsessed with cleanliness.

Clean With Passion For Now is scheduled to premiere November 26 on JTBC.

See the trailer here: https://youtu.be/gBD6pXNx03Y

Sign Up to receive email updates of kdrama casting news, trailers, reviews, and more.

This entry was posted in News and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Kim Yoo Jung is Adorably Messy in First Trailer for Korean Drama “Clean With Passion For Now”

I don’t know if I am missing something here, or it’s just an announcement that there now is a trailer, but erm…I don’t see a link to it 😊

Thank you so much for pointing that out! My brain must have glitched. I had the trailer open when I was writing the article but then neglected to actually link it! Grr… It’s fixed now, and the link is included 🙂 Though I’m already predicting you’ll think it looks like a full on comedy and will probably pass 😉

Oh my! The long wait continues. As November 26 is still so soon. Yet! I’ll be excitedly and patiently wait for it! Kim Yoo Jung fighting! Yoo Jung ❤ Kyun Sang fighting! Cleanliness couple aja aja!!!

But wait? Is it just me or Yoon Kyun Sang here looks like Dong Ha. Hehehe.

4. Fred says:

I have been waiting for a new drama from Kim Yoo Jung ever since Moonlight. Her cute personality is definitely something exciting to look forward to. 🙂

It feels like it’s been forever since Moonlight. So I’m really excited we get to see her again too. She looks adorable in this (as she always does) 🙂

5. Eva says:

Ooo Kim Yoo Jung and and Kyun sang… it’s definitely a surprising partnership. Can’t wait to see what they bring to the table. Kdrama world I’m back 😊