100 Days My Prince Korean Drama - D.O. and Nam Ji Hyun Lovely Horribly Korean Drama - Park Shi Hoo and Song Ji Hyo

With a couple dramas ending last week combined with the Chuseok holiday, Lovely Horribly was the only network drama airing during the Monday-Tuesday time slot. It saw decreases in Nielsen drama ratings while even hitting 1% on Monday. It did recover some on Tuesday though:
Episode 25 – 1.0%
Episode 26 – 2.2%
Episode 27 – 2.0%
Episode 28 – 3.2%

Over on cable, 100 Days My Prince still aired, and it is doing fantastic. It saw a dip on Monday, but it then it rose back up nicely on Tuesday:
Episode 5 – 4.4%
Episode 6 – 6.9%

Lovely Horribly airs Monday and Tuesday on KBS.

100 Days My Prince airs Monday and Tuesday on tvN.

This entry was posted in News and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to “100 Days My Prince” and “Lovely Horribly” Each Fall and Rise in Korean Drama Ratings

1. dramajunkie says:

I am not enjoying 100 daysy prince as much as I thought I would. When I like any drama I can’t wait to watch their new episodes (for Gangnam beauty I even watched Raw videos on YouTube). I watched 5th episode in 3 days and don’t really have motivation to watch 6th one. I am in drama slump and this is the only drama that I was watching.

Aww, not the dreaded drama slump 😦 Those are always so difficult to get through. I had a mini slump for a couple months earlier this year. Most dramas were just feeling average. I finally got out of it though. My ID is Gangnam Beauty was one that I really liked too. And I can tell you loved it if you were watching it raw! We have a TON of new dramas starting though, so I really hope you find a couple that you like and get out of that slump!

2. almiaramos says:

I saw the first two episodes of the 100days Principe and did not hook my attention, but I’ll see it in October when I have a few days off. But With what I could not stay was Lovely Horribly. Too much suspense for my poor nerves.

Wasn’t really looking forward for 100 Day Husband, but it will still be on my very very long list because of its great ensemble. (Even after Choi Tae Joon did not make through it.) And I was a bit sad that the one drama that I am currently watching that I really did enjoy so far which is Lovely Horribly (9.5/10) is getting very very low ratings. Well I have to say that Lovely Horribly is very much underrated. 😦

Yeah, I was disappointed Choi Tae Joon didn’t ended up going with 100 Days My Prince. But I am glad he will finally be starring in a new drama soon. He deserves a lead role! And I’m always sad when I see dramas get such low ratings. Sometimes very good shows don’t do well in Korea. I hope Lovely Horribly is at least getting a little love internationally.

• MyKDramaticLife says:

Yeah! Rooting for Choi Tae Joon in “So I Married an Anti-Fan”. ❤ And yes, hope also that the very great and well-written Lovely Horribly would be well accepted by other countries, like my own beloved one, Philippines. And since it's the beginning of October, am looking forward to your Top 10 KDramas That Needed to Watch this October 2018. Hehehe will patiently wait.

Me too! I can’t wait to see him in that 🙂 And I really hope I like Lovely Horribly. It looks fun 🙂 And there are soooo many dramas coming up in October!