Kang Ha Neul Offered Lead Role in Korean Drama ‘Dog Witch and Me’

Dog Witch and Me - Kang Ha Neul

Kang Ha Neul (Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Goryeo) has been offered the lead role in the new drama Dog Witch and Me. Dog Witch and Me is a romantic comedy about a love triangle between a blind, snobby heiress, her dog, and a veterinarian. Apparently, the dog loves the heiress and the veterinarian loves the dog. It comes for the PD of Pinocchio and I Hear Your Voice.

Haha, well that’s an interesting plot description! It sounds like it should be very lighthearted and fun. And I would definitely love to see Kang Ha Neul in a role like this. Now who can we get for a leading lady?

Dog Witch and Me is looking to air later in 2017.

Sign Up to receive email updates of kdrama reviews, casting news, trailers, and more.

Copyright © 2015-2017 by Kdrama Kisses.  All rights reserved. This website or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the author.  Excerpts may be used provided that credit is given to Kdrama Kisses (kdramakisses.com) with clear and direct links to the original content.

This entry was posted in News and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Kang Ha Neul Offered Lead Role in Korean Drama ‘Dog Witch and Me’

1. Good PD credentials! That was an interesting plot summary too!

I’m with you. Seeing Kang Ha Neul in a positive role would be good. While Kang Ha Neul is a handsome man, I’ll assume this PD will NOT have the cameras in zoom mode the majority of the time in one on one scenes.

Yes! The PD is really something to get excited about. If anything, we know it will be put together well. But yes, I would love to see Kang Ha Neul in a rom com. And I agree, I loved Scarlet Heart to pieces, but the main thing that bugged me was those ridiculous super close up shots! Just why?!

2. Noël says:

Hope he accepts, it’d be nice to see him in a more lighthearted role after SHR!

Well, you know how I feel about comedies, but I have to admit that the plot for this one does sound very funny 😂

4. kwenzqoatl says:

hmm.. that sounds weird. lol

5. Looking forward to seeing him in a lighthearted drama as the lead. Curious how that will be 🙂

I’m looking forward to it too. He was the second lead in Monstar and a bit on the serious side, but he still fit nicely with the fun atmosphere. So seeing him as a lead in a rom com would hopefully just be even better 🙂

6. KendallPark says:

Yess!! Please accept baby 😀 I want Park Shin Hye is offered to be the female lead. I would be very glad if it blended 😥

Ooh, that would be a wonderful pairing! But I’m definitely hoping he sign on too 🙂

It’s definitely a fun time period, and I wish more dramas would be set during that period. The currently airing Chicago Typewriter has the dual timelines with one of them in the 30’s, so I’m excited for that.

But Capital Scandal was a fun one overall, and I’m glad I had an opening to get in an older drama. But yes, maybe just add it to the list for a time when you’re specifically in the mood for something like that 🙂