Korean Drama Mrs. Cop 2 Releases Explosive First Trailer

Mrs. Cop 2 Korean Drama - Kim Sung Ryung

The new SBS drama Mrs. Cop 2 has released an explosive first trailer.  Our Mrs. Cop, played by Kim Sung Ryung, leads the way with her team, Im Seulong and Son Dam Bi, into a huge fight.  She’s looking about as cool as you can get as she is surrounded by fire and explosions.  A car even drops in with it’s own fiery explosion!  Well, at least they know how to produce an enticing trailer.

Mrs. Cop 2 is about of an FBI trained detective named Go Yoon Jung (Kim Sung Ryung) who is brought in to lead the violent crimes unit and work on a case connected with her past.  Her team consists of Im Seulong as a detective who is an upright, no-nonsense kind of guy with some interesting talents, Son Dam Bi as a small town cop who longs to become a detective, and Kim Min Jong as the section chief.  Kim Bum is set to play our antagonist, a loan shark who is the director of the biggest loan company around.

Mrs. Cop 2 is scheduled to premiere March 5 on SBS.

See the trailer here: https://youtu.be/XCWRy3MpT94

Sign Up to receive email updates of kdrama reviews, trailers, casting news, and more.

Copyright © 2015-2016 by Kdrama Kisses.  All rights reserved. This website or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the author.  Excerpts may be used provided that credit is given to Kdrama Kisses (kdramakisses.com) with clear and direct links to the original content.

This entry was posted in News and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Korean Drama Mrs. Cop 2 Releases Explosive First Trailer

1. shamrockmom3 says:

Bwahaahaahaa! The same writers from the first show are involved, right? Wonder who’s gonna get taken out by that bullet she fired into the air. What goes up, must come down! And that car that dropped outta the sky–how did that happen?! I’m dying of laughter…explosive trailer is a perfect title!

Haha! I was wondering the same thing about the car. Did it drive off a nearby bridge on its way to its fiery death? It looks like the cast landed in the middle of the war zone on Descendants of the Sun. Maybe this was suppose to be a trailer for that instead, lol 😁😁

• shamrockmom3 says:

Gonna watch this show for the comedy value alone! One trailer, so many explosions! Plenty of budget for propane.🙂 (My ex-husband used to supervise car crash scenes for Hollywood movies; they’re done with propane because it makes a cool looking fireball explosion for the audience)
        Even the gun is funny….that’s some 70’s technology right there!

Yep, explosive! It definitely succeeded in the cool explosion department, hehe. I just can’t decide if I want to do this one. Maybe for Kim Bum? But I sat through 16 torturous episodes of Hidden Identity and it really wasn’t worth it😛

2. Blue says:

Love the actress, hope to have the time to watch this!

3. Max Grix says:

That being said, I find it super hard to find dramas with both fleshed out characters and an interesting enough story line. Any recommendations? I tried the first episode of DotS, but something about it threw me off.

Hmm, I’ve a heard a lot of good stuff about Signal. I haven’t started it yet, but I plan to this weekend. If you like melodramas, Remember: War of the Son was really good. Do you have a preferred genre?