Korean Drama Descendants of the Sun Releases Thrilling Full Trailer

Descendants of the Sun Korean Drama - Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo

The new KBS drama Descendants of the Sun starring Song Joong Ki (Nice Guy) and Song Hye Kyo (That Winter the Wind Blows) has released a full length trailer.  And if I wasn’t already excited before, I definitely am now!  This trailer is full of excitement with our main leads being thrown into dangerous situations.  We get a glimpse of their lives on the frontlines and the complicated situations they face.  There is also a serious yet romantic tone that I loved.

Song Joong Ki and Song Hye look amazing, and I can already see the chemistry between them.  The drama looks really high quality and has the feel of a blockbuster movie.  This looks like it will be quite a ride!

Descendants of the Sun is a highly anticipated drama from the writer of Heirs and Secret Garden.  It tells the story of a UN captain (Song Joong Ki) and a doctor (Song Hye Kyo) who fall in love while providing aid in a country dealing with a natural disaster and civil strife.

Descendants of the Sun is scheduled to premiere in February on KBS.

See the trailer here: https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=NKCtkVG000E

Sign Up to receive email updates of kdrama reviews, casting news, trailers, and more.

Copyright © 2015 by Kdrama Kisses.  All rights reserved. This website or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the author.  Excerpts may be used provided that credit is given to Kdrama Kisses (kdramakisses.com) with clear and direct links to the original content.

10 Responses to Korean Drama Descendants of the Sun Releases Thrilling Full Trailer

1. brightfotini says:

Happy New Year!!
    With all your posts about this drama slowly but steadily you hook me up! The trailer looks really good and although I’m still not completely interesting in the story I am gonna start it.
    And can I have a fangirl moment here even though I’m usually not fangirling? I mean Song Joong Ki!!!! He is so preeeettttyyyy!!❤
    Ok I'm done now! Hahaha!

Happy New Year to you too! Yay for fangirling! 💜

I’m definitely super excited about this one, and I’m glad you’re going to give it a try🙂 I love the different setting, and two elements that I really love together are romance and adventure which results in life and death situations. It just makes things so intense. It certainly looks like it will have that! All the pretty doesn’t hurt either lol.

• brightfotini says:

So so sorry that took me so long to reply! Witht the holidays and now being my finals season I don;t have time for anything!
        It will be intense that the only thing I can be sure about! Hahah..
        Probably won’t have time for any drama watching and blog posting until next month but that’s life! Thankfully our dramas will be there waiting for us!! Hahah..🙂

2. snow says:

It definitely looks like a movie…I’m glad that dramas are shifting (although slowly) towards pre filming. Song Joong Ki looks awesome and Song hye Kyo looks very graceful…I’m also excited for the second leads Kim Ji Won and Jin Goo.

Me too. I know it’s so much better for the actors. Plus, they had a lot of time to work on this drama and get it ready for release. Several dramas are going that way this year, but hopefully they do decently well since that’s what will determine if they continue the trend.

3. eritzerella says:

I just cannot wait for the drama’s release. I’ve been a huge fan of SJK ever since I watched the Innocent Man (it is brilliant and the story line is just uncomparable). Hahahahah I hope the drama won’t let us down! Cheers!

I know. I’m impatiently waiting for this one. I loved Song Joong Ki in Innocent Man, and I really look forward to the intensity I know he will bring to the drama. At least I know he won’t let us down!🙂