Shin Hye Sun is Very Surprised in First Trailer for “No Touch Princess”

No Touch Princess Korean Drama - Shin Hye Sun

Here’s our first trailer for the upcoming Korean drama No Touch Princess (previously known as Queen Cheorin) starring Shin Hye Sun (Angel’s Last Mission: Love) and Kim Jung Hyun (Crash Landing On You. It shows Shin Hye Sun reacting in complete surprise when she suddenly finds herself in the past and in a different body!

No Touch Princess is about a modern man who is transported back in time to the Joseon era where he inhabits the body of a queen (Shin Hye Sun) and gets involved with a secretive king (Kim Jung Hyun) who has a Jekyll and Hyde type personality.

No Touch Princess is scheduled to premiere in December on tvN.

Check out the trailer here: https://youtu.be/dvlbgHhs8LE

Copyright Β© 2015-2020 by Kdrama Kisses

This entry was posted in News and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Shin Hye Sun is Very Surprised in First Trailer for “No Touch Princess”

Well, don’t know if the focus for this series will be comedy, but I guess we will have to wait and see. The trailer looks like it might be a comedy, but then again K-dramas always surprise with shifts in tone😊

I do think it will lean comedic, at least in the beginning. Historicals like this frequently start out that way and then get more serious as they progress. Either way, I’m in! πŸ™‚

This is a remake of the Chinese drama ‘Go Princess Go’, which was a silly but fun romp that didn’t take itself too seriously. 😁 The FL was great.

That it is πŸ™‚ I’ve wanted to see Go Princess Go but hadn’t got around to it yet. Honestly, I’ll probably end up watching this one first though, lol πŸ˜‚

3. kfangurl says:

This looks like it’ll be fun! Shin Hye Sun is so good, even in that quick clip! 🀩

4. Fred says:

Shin Hye-sun going places! That’s my girl! Always loved her acting ever since 30 But 17. Though I dropped Angel’s Last Mission. I was not able to reconnect with her character mid-way (if I remember correctly). I think I love her acting best when she is either suffering or funny LOL. Hopefully I’ll love her here. She is just a special actress.

She is a special one πŸ™‚ It’s been great watching her go from supporting roles to lead ones over the last few years. I’m really looking forward to her performance in this drama πŸ™‚

5. Tine_027 says:

Shin Hye Sun never failed to amaze us with her acting prowess. She can easily immerse in any role she makes. She raised the bar so high that i couldn’t appreciate any artist other than her after liking her.She slays but doesn’t overdo. Let’s get ready for her new offering. So excited to see her in No touch princess πŸ™‚

So the title once again changed.
    Haha. As I am really looking forward to seeing this, I kind of get familiar already with saying Queen Cheorin as the title. Hehe.

So our Rating Queen is back for a new fun series.
    Three concepts in one! Body swap, Time Travel, D.I.D. in one drama is just WOW.
    Plus Kim Jung Hyun in it definitely adds my excitement to it.
    Will love seeing this soonest. 😍

Yep, they love those title changes, lol. I’m definitely ready to have Shin Hye Sun back, and she looks like she’s really getting into the role. Will be looking forward to her performance and the drama πŸ™‚

• MyKDramaticLife says:

At first I thought Kim Jung Hyun would be the modern man transported to the historical time. Imagine how hilarious it would be if that’s the case. πŸ˜€
        Nonetheless, I also really like the thought of seeing him in something else, like the role of a mysterious king.