Nam Joo Hyuk and Suzy Feature in First Trailer for “Startup”

Startup Korean Drama - Nam Joo Hyuk and Suzy

We have the first trailer recently released for the anticipated Korean drama Startup starring Nam Joo Hyuk (The Light in Your Eyes) and Suzy (Vagabond). It features both of them as well as second leads of Kim Seon Ho (Catch the Ghost) and Kang Ha Na (Designated Survivor: 60 Days) as they are deeply involved in the world of tech startup companies.

Startup is about a woman (Suzy) trying to achieve her dreams by beginning her own startup company in the midst of Korea’s Silicon Valley and a man (Nam Joo Hyuk) with a struggling startup company.

Startup is scheduled to premiere in October on tvN.

Check out the trailer here: https://youtu.be/QLiAdBBAVxI

Copyright ยฉ 2015-2020 by Kdrama Kisses

Greetings! Iโ€™m Kay, creator and author of Kdrama Kisses. Kdrama Kisses is dedicated to bringing you the latest in kdrama casting news, drama trailers, reviews, and more. Happy drama watching to everyone!
This entry was posted in News and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Nam Joo Hyuk and Suzy Feature in First Trailer for “Startup”

Not sure if this will be a show for me. Iโ€™m not really to keen on technology (I am honestly surprised I know how to work on my blog lol๐Ÿ˜‚), but well this just doesnโ€™t really appeal to me. I could be wrong though, so guess I will just wait and see ๐Ÿ˜Š

Haha, well, I’m not really big on tech shows myself. This is one I’m very interested in though for two reasons: the writer and the cast. I absolutely love this writer because she creates really solid stories with interesting and layered characters. I’ve enjoyed all of her dramas very much. And then I really like all four of the main cast members which is always a huge plus. So I’m really hoping that those things will be enough for me to have another win with this drama ๐Ÿ™‚

• raistlin0903 says:

Okay…well, see now you have made me add this one to my to check out list as well๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Okay, I will at least watch one episode and see if itโ€™s something I would like๐Ÿ˜Š Thanks for a convincing comment๐Ÿ˜Š

Haha, I’m sure you needed another drama to add to your list ๐Ÿ˜‰ I’m curious to see if you think this would be something you would like. You could always watch the first ep of another of this writer’s excellent dramas, While You Were Sleeping, and see what you think. Cause you know, you need more dramas and all ๐Ÿ˜‚

My Bae. My beautiful bae. ๐Ÿ˜

3. Fred says:

You did not mention here that this is a Park Hye-run kdrama. I only found out through youtube comments. LOL. So I was not excited at first. I love Bae Suzy – all the more since her acting has improved a lot – but her casting was not enough to excite me. Another Park Hye-run + Bae Suzy kdrama. A must-watch. ๐Ÿ™‚

I mentioned it in all of the casting articles I did previously for the drama. I usually remove the writer and PD’s past works for trailer articles though. Back when this drama was first announced it was called Sandbox and the main thing I was interested in it for was Park Hye Ryun. I have to watch her dramas! hehe Then I patiently waited for Suzy to accept the lead role, and thankfully she did. The rest of the cast is great too. So yes, a must watch for sure ๐Ÿ™‚

4. Leif Price says:

Awesome! Can’t wait for this drama! Thanks for sharing, Kay!