Yoo Ah In and Won Jin Ah Take Lead Roles in New Netflix Drama “Hell”

Hell Korean Drama - Yoo Ah In and Won Jin Ah

Yoo Ah In (Chicago Typewriter) and Won Jin Ah (Melting Me Softly) have taken lead roles in the new Korean drama Hell. Hell is set in a society where grim reaper-like creatures from Hell come into the world and sentence certain people to death.

Yoo Ah In will play the mysterious leader of an emerging religion while Won Jin Ah will play the wife of a truth-seeking broadcaster (played by Park Jung Min). We’ve got quite a cast with this one as well as a very thrilling sounding plot!

Hell is planning to air on Netflix.

Copyright Β© 2015-2020 by Kdrama Kisses

19 Responses to Yoo Ah In and Won Jin Ah Take Lead Roles in New Netflix Drama “Hell”

Now THIS sounds interesting alright. Can’t wait to see a first trailer for this series. This certainly sounds like a show that has my name signed on it, that’s for sure. Will be keeping my eyes open for this oneπŸ˜€

2. Snow Flower says:

Hm. Horror is not my favorite genre, but I sense some dystopian vibes too! Plus, Yoo Ah In is back in dramaland.

I’m the same way, and it’s the dystopian angle that intrigues me. Hopefully, it’s a good one since I too will be glad to see Yoo Ah In back in a drama πŸ™‚

Well, that’s certainly something a bit different. Interesting to see what the trailers look like. Good choice for leads, I’d say.

Well this one is for me. 😊
    With Yoo Ah In coming back to the Dramaland, and a very unique plot, plus it’ll be from Netflix, this is going to be a hit.

This one really does have a unique sounding plot. I hope it doesn’t head into horror territory, because I really want to check it out! hehe

And btw I see that you’re currently watching Train. Can’t wait to see your review for it. And that also means you’re done with It’s Okay to Not Be Okay too. 😍

Yep, I am currently watching Train. Hmm, I do have mixed feelings towards it so far though. I know you really loved that one. Yoon Shi Yoon is great as always though.

Now It’s Okay to Not Be Okay…I LOVED it! Best drama I’ve seen in years πŸ™‚

• MyKDramaticLife says:

Ahmm, I liked Train, but not that much.
        I found it more boring at times than I expected. Nonetheless, I still found it entertaining and satisfying, with the hot version of Yoon Shi Yoon of course. πŸ˜πŸ˜€

I’m still composing my review for it. And will definitely share it to you once I’m done.

Ah, that is actually similar to my experience. I’m just about done with it. Absolutely love Yoon Shi Yoon and the overall story, but quite a few parts have been boring for me and just not to my tastes. Decent drama though.

And btw, only a suggestion?

Could you also like ahm share your top 5 or 10 up next dramas? Hahaha.

I really really wanna know what upnext dramas you are planning to watch soonest. πŸ˜€

You know, I typically have my next 5-10 dramas planned out in advance since I’m very much a planner, but this year has really messed up my kdrama viewing schedule so I’ve had to be a bit more selective than in past years. And I’ve actually hit a point where my plans are a little spotty.

Flower of Evil was to be my next drama following Train, but with its delay, I’m waiting to see when it will finish before I start it. That’s a must watch though. So actually, my next few dramas are a bit up in the air.

My more set extended plans going into October include When I Was the Most Beautiful, Alice, and Record of Youth. Immediate possibilities in the interim include Chip In, To All the Guys Who Loved Me, Eccentric! Chef Moon, and Born Again. I haven’t committed to these yet though. I hate not knowing for sure what I’m going to be watching, but it does leave things open for if something else catches my eye, hehe πŸ™‚

• MyKDramaticLife says:

I just really hope you could create/add a “Currently-watching” section in your blog, wherein we could also discuss what drama/s we are currently watching. 😊

That’s an interesting idea. I have considered something along those lines but didn’t really think there would be enough interest in a page like that. I’m always bouncing around ideas though and like to hear what other fans would enjoy. Do you like the idea of a sort of Currently Watching/Airing type page that everyone could discuss multiple dramas or more individual pages? Not sure if I can do any of it right now, but it’s always a future possibility πŸ™‚

Hehe. So that is your planned to-watch dramas. A bit similar to mine. But I am a little greedier when it comes to my lifelong to-watch list.
    I put a lot of effort though to finish most of my highly-prioritized ones. πŸ˜€

I figured you’d be watching at least a few of those πŸ™‚ I’m usually very planned out and also work hard to get in my priority watches. This year definitely made me weed out ones I would normally watch, but I have got in the must watches for me so far. Hopefully, I’ll eventually be able to plan out my next 10 again like I used to, hehe πŸ™‚