Shin Hye Sun and Kim Jung Hyun Accept Lead Roles in “Queen Cheorin”

Queen Cheorin Korean Drama - Shin Hye SunQueen Cheorin Korean Drama - Kim Jung Hyun

Shin Hye Sun (Angel’s Last Mission: Love) and Kim Jung Hyun (Crash Landing On You) have accepted lead roles in the new Korean drama Queen Cheorin. Shin Hye Sun will play a man who’s soul gets trapped in the body of a queen in the past while Kim Jung Hyun will be a secretive king.

Queen Cheorin is a fusion historical about a modern man who is transported back in time to the Joseon era where he inhabits the body of a queen (Shin Hye Sun) and gets involved with a secretive king (Kim Jung Hyun) who has a Jekyll and Hyde type personality. The drama comes from the writer of Doctor Prisoner and the PD of Tower of Babel.

Queen Cheorin is planning to air on tvN.

Copyright © 2015-2020 by Kdrama Kisses

14 Responses to Shin Hye Sun and Kim Jung Hyun Accept Lead Roles in “Queen Cheorin”

1. Snow Flower says:

I am going through Kim Jung Hyun phase right now so I am excited about his next project.
    Shin Hye Sun is a great actress too!
    I am currently watching Welcome to Waikiki and enjoying every minute. Last month I found a sweet mini drama called Bing Goo (Ice Mound and Frozen Love are alternative titles). KJH is very charming as a man who ends up mysteriously frozen and then wakes up after 37 years. It was a very romantic drama with a lot of vintage flair and it’s only 2 episodes long.

I too like both of these actors and think this will be a great pairing. Yay for Welcome to Waikiki! I loved that drama soooo much! One of my favorites 🙂

Thanks for mentioning Bing Goo. That sounds like something I would enjoy so I’m definitely adding it to my list 🙂

2. Tilda says:

Yippy! Can’t wait to see my Shin Hye-sun. I was already missing her since Angel’s Last Mission: Love but thankfully, she’s working on a new project 💞💞

3. kfangurl says:

I didn’t make it through Go Princess Go & this one sounds rather similar in premise, BUT, I have hopes this will be fun, coz I enjoy both Shin Hye Sun & Kim Jung Hyun!! 😀

I haven’t got a chance to check out Go Princess Go, but I hope to eventually. I too thought this one sounded really similar. I like body swap stories quite a bit, so this sounds like a fun one to me, plus, I like both of these actors too 🙂

This one sounds very fun. And with Kim Jung Hyun at that. 😍
    Sounds very Waikiki, but in historical.

Can’t wait to see. 😊