New Recommendations Page Added to Kdrama Kisses

Touch Your Heart Korean Drama - Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na

After quite a few requests for this feature, a Recommendations page has been added to Kdrama Kisses. This list features my highest rated dramas which includes those I have rated 8-10 all gathered in one place. You can locate it in the menu at the top of any page on the site (or click here).

Everyone is still welcome to email me, comment, or use the contact form in the menu above if you’re looking for more specific recommendations. I’m always ready to help. But hopefully, you find the list is helpful and are able to discover some amazing new dramas to enjoy!

Copyright Β© 2015-2019 by Kdrama Kisses

This entry was posted in Articles and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to New Recommendations Page Added to Kdrama Kisses

1. Kate says:

Awesome!!! THANK YOU for doing that πŸ™‚

You’re very welcome! Hope you find some great dramas to enjoy πŸ™‚

• Kate says:

With Her Private Life over I’m looking for something new so this list comes at the perfect time. I’ve started Tempted as well as My Strange Hero and will continue to watch those but so far not blown away by either so I think something from your super duper list is just what I need πŸ™‚

It’s always hard to follow up a drama that you love. Let me know how Tempted and My Strange Hero go for you though as well as if you find another amazing drama πŸ™‚

• Kate says:

I started using your list last night starting with Beautiful Gong Shim, planned to watch one episode each of that, Tempted, My Strange Hero, and Waikiki 2 but BGS was soooo good right from the start I watched that til after midnight and didn’t watch any of the others!! I’m going to have to be more disciplined this weekend or I’ll end up on a binge run! LoL!

Ahh! I love Beautiful Gong Shim sooooo much! It hooked me right away too. And it’s my absolute favorite genre of kdrama with the rom/com/melo mix that gets more dramatic as it goes.

I do really well with the writer and the cast was fantastic (took me a minute to accept that Nam Goong Min wasn’t going to kill anyone though, lol). The drama felt kind of old school to me which was obviously a good thing. Just binge it! You know you want to, hehe πŸ˜‰

• Kate says:

Thankfully I don’t have a negative history with Nam Goong Min (know him from I Need Romance 3 and Cheongdam-dong Alice) so I only see him as the good guy lawyer and not a psycho killer πŸ˜‰ Don’t put that thought in my head!! Funny, when I first started watching it I didn’t realize it’s only from 2016, it totally has that “old school” feel to it which is why I figured it was on your 10/10 list. Weekends are for binge watching and you know me so well – I totally want to!! But I really need to log a few hours with the others – mainly because I’m not enjoying them fully but they’re not bad and watching an episode of those and then multiple episodes of something I really like helps me get through kdramaland πŸ™‚ TGIF!!!

Haha, yeah, I’m sure a more positive history helps. He wasn’t a killer in the first drama I saw him in, Listen to My Heart, but the next two he was, and he was so exceptional at playing the parts, particularly in Remember, that it was hard to get out of my head.

Especially in that first scene in BGS in the courtroom. I felt like they were toying with us because it really seemed like he was going to explode on that kid, lol. There’s even a scene in the second half of BGS where they play some of the creepy killer music from his previous drama as a joke. I loved it! But he’s amazing at comedy, so it didn’t take long to re-adjust πŸ™‚ Even when I watched it in 2016, I thought it felt old school. Would be even more so now, hehe.

I understand rotating. It’s definitely helpful for dramas that are good but you don’t feel the urge to binge. I’m planning to polish off the last 4 eps of Her Private Life this weekend πŸ™‚

2. Cindy says:

What an excellent idea! Thanks for your hard work! Best site ever I say!

3. I’ll check out right away.