“100 Days My Prince” Goes Over 14% in Korean Drama Ratings for Its Finale

100 Days My Prince Korean Drama - D.O. and Nam Ji Hyun

100 Days My Prince starring D.O. and Nam Ji Hyun had quite a run. It continually brought in series highs in Nielsen drama ratings week after week and that includes its finale week where it was able to top a whopping 14% for its final episode. Congratulations to the cast and crew for such a successful drama!
Episode 15 –  12.3%
Episode 16 – 14.4%

100 Days My Prince is about a Joseon prince (D.O.) who loses his memory, goes missing, and ends up living as a commoner for 100 days. He meets a woman (Nam Ji Hyun) who runs a detective agency and they work to discover his identity.

8 Responses to “100 Days My Prince” Goes Over 14% in Korean Drama Ratings for Its Finale

1. Kate says:

Wow, that’s fantastic! And my queue to start watching this weekend!!

2. Evelyn Coleman says:

Where did you see it? Thanks. I need a place that has English subs. I had been watching on Drama Fever?

It doesn’t look like any big streaming services have it yet. It is floating around a few of the other sites though. You could try ondramanice.co. It would be nice if a service like Viki could get it though.

• Ann says:

Hi Kay,
        I watched 10 episodes of 100 days on Dramafever until they shutdown. As of today I subscribe to Viki and Netlex, they don’t have it. Where can I watch it?
        Thanks,

Hi Ann. Yes, it was awful that DF shut down right in the middle of several dramas. I really hope someone like Viki could pick it up, but I’m worried AT&T may hold onto the license. So none of the good sites have it. If you really want to watch you could try somewhere like ondramanice.co. I don’t usually recommend sites like that, but a lot of people were really left high and dry because of the DF shutdown.

• leenoosh says:

Same I was watching 100 days on Dramafever and was so disappointed when they shut down! I have found it on Dramago though – its annoying to use but at least it is there 🙂

It looks like all of us were left disappointed! So many were enjoying dramas like 100 Days My Prince and Terius Behind Me and just left hanging in the middle of them. I know what you mean about sites like that being annoying. I’m glad you found a place to watch though 🙂