Yeon Woo Jin Takes Lead Role in Korean Drama “Priest”

Priest Korean Drama - Yeon Woo Jin

Yeon Woo Jin (Nothing to Lose) has accepted the lead role in the new OCN drama Priest. Priest will be a medical horror drama dealing with exorcism that is set in a Catholic hospital. He will play a priest who is skilled in exorcism.

He is also joined by Jung Yu Mi (Investigation Couple) who will play an emergency room doctor who has lost her faith in God and Park Yong Woo (Life Tracker Lee Jae Goo) as another priest who raised Yeon Woo Jin. So I guess we will let the creepy, exorcism dramas continue! This one being set in a hospital will be a no go for me, but here’s hoping for a successful drama for all involved.

Priest is looking to air later this year on OCN.

Sign Up to receive email updates of kdrama casting news, trailers, reviews, and more.

This entry was posted in News and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Yeon Woo Jin Takes Lead Role in Korean Drama “Priest”

There always seems to be a new trend in korean dramas. Now it seems exorcism dramas are the new thing. Oh well, hospitals can make for creepy settings. Don’t yet know how a priest will fit into this, but I’m sure we will find out. And I love horror, so this might be a good one! 😊

You can always count on there being drama trends with similar themed dramas suddenly coming out together 🙂 Well, it is a Catholic Hospital so maybe he works there? And yes, I think a hospital as a setting for evil spirits and exorcisms will be very creepy! It does sound like a good fit for you 🙂

This “bandwagonism” is getting kinda ridiculous. It’s like TPTB of broadcasting companies have meetings where they decide what the next “theme” is going to be. 😉

That’s what I picture too. They all meet and come up with what the latest “trend” should be to get everyone interested and make money and they just roll with it whatever topic sounds good for a few months, lol 🙂

Since I just love Yeon Woo Jin (from Marriage Not Dating (10/10), Queen for Seven Days 8/10), to Nothing to Lose (7.5/10) ), this will be definitely on my top list. 🙂

I really like Yeon Woo Jin too! I remember first seeing him in Arrang and he really caught my attention. And he was fantastic in Queen for Seven Days. I still need to watch more of his dramas because I enjoy him a lot 🙂

• MyKDramaticLife says:

So since we’re on the topic, why don’t you try Marriage Not Dating (10/10). It’s on my top 10 KDramas so far. I highly recommend it. You would really enjoy him in there too.

I do really need to give that one a real try. Watched one ep when it first came out, and I liked it but got distracted with other things and then just never made it back to it. Didn’t know Yeon Woo Jin at the time, and I think now I would really appreciate him a lot more 🙂