Lee Si Ah Joins Korean Drama “Four Men”

Four Men Korean Drama - Lee Si Ah

We finally have our new leading lady for the upcoming drama Four Men. Lee Si Ah (Let Me Introduce Her) has confirmed she will star as a police detective alongside Park Hae Jin (Man to Man). So now that we have our main cast again in place as well as a production team, hopefully, this drama will actually get made!

Four Men is set to have Park Hae Jin playing four different roles in a story about a police detective (Lee Si Ah) that loses the man she loves but then meets twin brothers who look just like him.

10 Responses to Lee Si Ah Joins Korean Drama “Four Men”

Well, definitely a good actress. I really like her in Tunnel. The plot for this one sounds pretty good. Guess I’m adding it to the list lol 😊😉

She was great in Tunnel. I definitely noticed her even though it was a smaller supporting role. Now if they can just keep all of the actors and crew and actually get this drama made, then we will be good to go, hehe 😉

• raistlin0903 says:

That was pretty much the same with me as well. Even though she had a very small part, it was a very good and decent role 😊

That it was 🙂 She was also in the first ep of Mr. Sunshine as Eugene’s mother. Another brief but memorable part 🙂

• raistlin0903 says:

Ah, you have started with that huh? I’m at the halfway point of Voice now. I hope to maybe finish it this week, and the probably get started on Mr. Sunshine 😊

Yep, I’m rolling on through and just finished with ep 19, so almost caught up 🙂 So you’re halfway through Voice? How’s it going for you?

• raistlin0903 says:

Whoa! That means you have almost finished it. Wow! 😊😊 Hope it’s a good series, looking forward to finally seeing it myself.
                As for Voice, I’m loving it, but am at the same time really surprised at how truly dark this is and the amount of violence is on display. You weren’t kidding when you said that this was dark. Wow…😅😊

That I am! I told ya, I’m fast when I finally get started, lol 😉 I’m glad you’re enjoying Voice. I remember hearing about how violent it was before I watched it and I too was surprised by how much there was when I actually saw it. It was a bit much for me, and I had to look away a fair amount, but I made it through, hehe. The second half definitely stays dark though. So have fun! 🙂 🙂 🙂

• raistlin0903 says:

Haha, that’s true…you did tell me 😊😊 Well I probably won’t make it that fast, but it will in all likelyhood be the next one I will start with 😊
                  I can understand, I have really already seen quite a number of pretty violent and hard to watch scenes. So..definitely understandable 😊

I hope you enjoy the rest of Voice as well as Mr. Sunshine. I have such a long list of dramas I need to get started on myself!