Touch Your Heart Korean Drama - Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na

Oooh, now this I like! We have a potential reunion in the making as offers are out to Lee Dong Wook (Life) and Yoo In Na (Goblin: The Lonely and Great God) to star in the new tvN drama Touch Your Heart (also known as It Feels Sincere).

Jung Kyung Ho was originally offered the male lead role, but he appears to have turned it down. While that is disappointing, Lee Dong Wook is a reason to get just as excited. He and Yoo In Na were paired together as the second couple in Goblin: The Lonely and Great God where they had quite the love story play out. We already know they have the chemistry, so I would be thrilled to see them reunite for a rom-com.

Touch Your Heart is a romantic comedy about a lawyer who hires a secretary, but it turns out she is an actress that was recently involved in a big scandal who is pretending to be a secretary to get in the drama of someone he is close with. It comes from the PD of What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim.

Touch Your Heart is looking to air in early 2019 on tvN.

Sign Up to receive email updates of kdrama casting news, trailers, reviews, and more.

This entry was posted in News and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na Offered Lead Roles in Korean Drama “Touch Your Heart”

Waaaaahh!!! Though I liked them so much in Goblin, would really love to see Yoo In Na into Jung Kyung Ho oppa’s arms this time. That would be as lovable and cute pair as Reaper-Sunny was. I’m a bit sad. Hehehe.

I was sad about that too since I think Jung Kyung Ho and Yoo In Na would have been so cute together. But I feel like the Lee Dong Wook pairing is about the next best thing since they were so amazing together in Goblin. So I would still be super excited for that 🙂

2. D says:

O this would be awesome. Love them both and as a couple in Goblin

Hmmm…that really is a bit disappointing I have to say. But you are right thought, these two had amazing chemistry in Goblin. So they at least found a good replacement. Still…a bad sad that Jung Kyung Ho turned this one down 😢

Yeah, it’s always weird getting bad news and good news all in one go, lol. Sad Jung Kyung Ho won’t be in it, but I would be very happy if Lee Dong Wook joins. At least I know I will enjoy the pairing 🙂

4. okiewinegirl2015 says:

Yay! I like this pairing. They were great in Goblin and played well together. However, I loved Jung Kyung Ho in Beating Again or Falling in love with Soon-Jung so it would have been great to see him again.

I really want to see Jung Kyung Ho in another romantic comedy too. It’s big a few years since One More Happy Ending. I’d like to see him show that comedic ability again soon. But I would definitely looked forward to this pairing too. They were just so good together in Goblin!