“Greasy Melo” and “Investigation Couple” in Close Race in Korean Drama Ratings

Investigation Couple Korean Drama - Jung Jae Young and Jung Yu MiAre You Human Too Korean Drama - Seo Kang Joon Greasy Melo Korean Drama - Jang Hyuk and Junho

We had a pretty tight race in Nielsen drama ratings this week during the Monday/Tuesday time slot between Greasy Melo (Wok of Love) and Investigation Couple. Greasy Melo was on its own on Monday where it brought in great numbers. It did see a bit of a decrease though on Tuesday as it went head to head with Investigation Couple:
Episode 27 – 7.4%
Episode 28 – 9.3%
Episode 29 – 5.9%
Episode 30 – 7.4%

Investigation Couple (Partners for Justice) had a solid week as it aired all of its episodes on Tuesday:
Episode 21 – 6.8%
Episode 22 – 8.0%
Episode 23 – 6.6%
Episode 24 – 7.5%

Are You Human Too? was still in last, but it saw minor increases as it also aired all of its episodes on Tuesday:
Episode 13 – 4.8%
Episode 14 – 5.9%
Episode 15 – 4.8%
Episode 16 – 5.2%

Are You Human Too? airs Monday and Tuesday on KBS.

Greasy Melo airs Monday and Tuesday on SBS.

Investigation Couple airs Monday and Tuesday on MBC.

Sign Up to receive email updates of kdrama casting news, trailers, reviews, and more.

This entry was posted in News and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to “Greasy Melo” and “Investigation Couple” in Close Race in Korean Drama Ratings

Totally off topic here: but just saw episode 1 of lawless lawyer: AAAAARGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH 😮😮😮😮😮😮 So good 😊😊😊😊

• Shrestha Sen says:

Great! The series is just so good. The plotline is amazing and the cast is A Class. Please add Are you robot too and Come and Hug Me in your watchlist too. They are both worth making time for.
      Also Kay have you started Come and Hug Me yet? I started it yesterday and i must tell you. The series is hell addictive and the story is just so intriguing. It focuses on a Psychopath’s killings and his justification of the same. Among which Jang Ki Yong and Jin Ki Joo are the survivors who are living their lives with the pain from past. Awesome one. It has few more episodes to finish airing completely. So you can start it asap. Hope you enjoy it. Looking forward to your review once again! 😁

• raistlin0903 says:

Are you a robot was already on my to watch list, the other one I will add. Always nice to get some recommendations. You are not kidding about Lawless Lawyer by the way. The cast is superb, and even though I have seen only one episode I already know that I am really going to enjoy this one 😊

• Shrestha Sen says:

That’s great. Same here. I keep on pestering Kay for recommendations now and then. And believe me his recommendations never let me down. They’re just awesome. I bet you surely would enjoy it all. Especially the leads chemistry is also an A Class. And Seo Ye Ji’s smile is damn cute.😊

Well, it just so happens that Come Here and Hug Me is the next drama on my watch list after I get caught up on Greasy Melo 🙂 I’ve been hearing so many good things about it, and I’m so intrigued with the story and how everything is set up. Thanks for letting me know you’re loving it since that makes me all the more excited 🙂

• Shrestha Sen says:

So glad to know that. I’m still continue with Greasy Melo though the story and plotline doesn’t attract me anymore. It’s very slow paced and nothing much happens in 30 episodes. But I’m still gonna continue watching it just because of Jang Hyuk and Jun-Ho. They’re just awesome. And yes you will surely love Come and Hug Me.

Yes, I’m very hopeful for it. Sorry to hear Greasy Melo has lost your interest. I’m 16 half eps into it and am really liking it so far. I guess we will see how it goes in the second half 🙂

Ahhh! Yay! You’re watching it 🙂 Glad it’s off to a good start for you. I loved the first ep too, and it just gets better 🙂

• raistlin0903 says:

Yeah…I am going to continue with it tomorrow after I finish my bingewatch of an anime series I’m in the middle of, but if it only gets better…than I know I will really love this one. The characters are awesome 😀😀

Yes, the characters really are a highlight of the series. Of course, there is a lot of good stuff, but having interesting characters portrayed by very talented actors is what makes every scene engaging no matter what is going on 🙂