Yeo Jin Goo Offered Lead Role in Korean Drama “Only One Love”

Just One Love Korean Drama - Yeo Jin Goo

Maybe I can will Yeo Jin Goo (Reunited Worlds) to accept this. He has been offered the lead role in the new drama Only One Love. This is another drama we don’t have plot details for yet, but we know it comes from the writer of the romantic comedy Lucky Romance.

All I know is that I want to see Yeo Jin Goo! And I really liked Lucky Romance. So I’m definitely hoping for him to sign on so he can be on my screen again as soon as possible.

Only One Love is hoping to air later in 2018.

Sign Up to receive email updates of kdrama casting news, trailers, reviews, and more.

This entry was posted in News and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Yeo Jin Goo Offered Lead Role in Korean Drama “Only One Love”

A lot of dramas don’t have plotdetails these days: seems to be a new trent 😊
    Oh..by the way, guess what? I can now watch the American content of Viki: that is so awesome 😀😀😀

• katkat says:

You mean the news about jingoo?

Haha, yeah, theu like to give us details slowly. Although it looks like some are starting to pop up here and there 🙂

What?! You can watch the American dramas of Viki now? You must have used some secret black magic to pull that off 😉 But a big yay to that! That will give you access to all the network dramas and a couple of the cable ones. You’ll have soooo much to choose from. You might regret that later though…hehe

• raistlin0903 says:

Haha…well…I got a tip from someone on Twitter telling me to download an app from the App Store that uses some kind of VPN signal (no idea what that means not a tech buff lol) that apparently show my location to be in the States…so am now watching Tunnel …and yes I regret it already lol….Not I really have to call my boss that I have fallen ill 😂😂

I thought it might be something like that. I’m not real techy either, but I do get the gist of how it works, lol. And yes, you’ll probably keep regretting it! Better plan for that year off to watch dramas ASAP. Oooh, Tunnel! I bet you’ll like that one. Lots of good stuff 🙂

2. katkat says:

The plot is about a diligent angel. In his last day in guarding earth, he was given an assignment to help an arrogant woman fall in love.
    I cant wait to see angel jingoo. Just hoping if he accepts this, the storyline, cast will be awesome.

Ah, that sounds cute! I too can’t wait to see Yeo Jin Goo! I’m always ready for him to be in a new drama. I agree, if he accepts, I hope everything will be awesome 🙂

3. Noël says:

I’m anxious to know the plot, but excited he got an offer. I really want to see him on screen again soon!