Exciting New Trailer Released for Korean Robot Drama “Are You Human Too?”

Are You Human Too Korean Drama - Seo Kang Joon

The newest trailer the upcoming KBS robot drama Are You Human Too? starring Seo Kang Joon (Entourage) and Gong Seung Yeon (Circle: Two Worlds Connected) is out and it has me just as excited as the first one!

We get more of the story, more robot, more romance, and more action! I just love what I’m seeing so much, and my anticipation is so high for this drama!

Are You Human Too? is about a robot (Seo Kang Joon) that is brought in to impersonate a chaebol heir who is in a coma during a corporate power struggle.

Are You Human Too? is looking to air in early 2018 on KBS.

See the trailer here: https://youtu.be/Cu8bVi7O8CU

Sign Up to receive email updates of kdrama reviews, casting news, trailers, and more.

14 Responses to Exciting New Trailer Released for Korean Robot Drama “Are You Human Too?”

1. Oh yeah! I’ve been waiting for this!

Really, really looking forward to this. Each trailer makes me want to see this one even more 😀😀

Me too! This is one of those dramas that has unique vibe for a kdrama, and I really can’t wait for it to come out 🙂

• raistlin0903 says:

Phew 😅😅 Very happy to hear from you…I thought for a moment I had said something wrong in yesterdays comment on Black (I can be a tad bit insecure at times, so I just wrote a whole comment over on your review for Solomon’s Perjury offering an apology. Boy feel a bit ashamed now….🙈🙈🙈 Sorry about that 😅😅)

No worries 🙂 I’m actually a bit insecure too. And I also worry about how I come across, especially online. It can be much harder to get tone across so it’s easy to worry how others will interpret a comment. I certainly worry about it at times 😉

• raistlin0903 says:

Yeah that is the thing exactly: I have had at one time had a text message interpreted in totally the wrong way, so that’s why I am always worried about how text can come across at times 😀 Glad to read I am not the only one though 😀😀

3. Kimchi Korner Blog says:

I’m so excited for this drama!! Everything released so far looks like it will be a hit, and very different than the other “robot” dramas.

I’m all for the robot trend right now! And yes, this one seems to be going for a much more “realistic” approach. So I’m definitely excited! I also just started I’m Not a Robot today. So although quite different in tone, hopefully it will tide me over for a while 🙂

• Kimchi Korner Blog says:

Yay!! I hope you’re enjoying it so far! I was on the fence about the whole robot trend at first, but now, I really love it! Very different type of K-Drama than I’m used to.

Only one ep in so far, but off to a good start 🙂 I was pretty excited about the robot trend since it hasn’t really been done in kdramas. And I definitely love that they are exploring the sci-fi genre some. I always imagined what a great combo mixing sci-fi with the heart that comes with kdramas would produce. And Circle: Two Worlds Connected was a perfect example. Hopefully, we get more of that with Are You Human Too? 🙂

• Kimchi Korner Blog says:

I have high hopes for Are You Human Too! Yeah, I love having something new to throw in with my cutesy romance dramas LOL. I haven’t seen Circle: Two Worlds Connected! I’ll have to add that one to my list 🙂