Kim Joo Hyuk Passes Away After Car Accident

Argon Korean Drama - Kim Joo Hyuk

It has been reported that actor Kim Joo Hyuk has passed away after a car accident in Seoul on October 30, 2017. He was 45 years old. He recently starred in the drama Argon and the movie Confidential Assignment for which he just days ago won an award for best supporting actor at The Seoul Awards. He had also been a cast member of the variety show 2 Days 1 Night.

This is such incredibly tragic news. I’ve never actually seen any of Kim Joo Hyuk’s work, but I’m very familiar with him and know how loved he was. Condolences to his family and friends during this unexpected and difficult time.

Sign Up to receive email updates of kdrama casting news, trailers, reviews, and more.

Copyright © 2015-2017 by Kdrama Kisses.  All rights reserved. This website or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the author.  Excerpts may be used provided that credit is given to Kdrama Kisses (kdramakisses.com) with clear and direct links to the original content.

This entry was posted in News and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Kim Joo Hyuk Passes Away After Car Accident

1. kwenzqoatl says:

What!? This is sad. In this day and age that is really young. At least career wise he was able to go out on top. Feel real bad for his family though.

I know. I was so surprised to see this. And yes, 45 is young. He had a really good year both career wise and personally. Hopefully, his family can take some comfort from that, but it really is such a shame.

2. fatinamani14 says:

Its really a shocking news..Condolenses to his family and friends. I hope they can endure this difficult time.such a tragic accident..at a young age.Rest in peace.

I read about it today too. So shocking and sad, he was too young to go. I was just thinking about putting Argon on my roster soon, now the drama will be tinted in sandess. Death of a loved one is never an easy thing to handle but when it happens suddenly… I feel for his family and girl friend.

• fatinamani14 says:

His girlfriend was really shocked when she heard the news and asked many times just to comfirm about his death cuz she just couldnt believe it..and it happened when she was working.

Too young and doing so well in his career right now. Plus apparently doing really well with his girlfriend. I too was considering Argon, but I think it will be too sad to watch in the near future. Maybe after some time has passed. Such a tragedy.

Man, 45 years old, that is truly tragic and sad. I can’t say that I know him (as in I don’t think I have seen him in any dramas that I have seen), but news like this is always very upsetting 😢

5. dramabeanz says:

Its really a unlivable news. Condolences to his family and friends.

6. This is really tragic… I watched him in 2 days and 1 night, I’m truly sad about this news… Condolences to his family and friends.

7. gablesti1 says: