Park Hae Jin to Play Four Roles in New Korean Drama ‘Four Men’

Four Men Korean Drama - Park Hae Jin

Now this sounds interesting! Park Hae Jin (Man to Man) apparently likes to stay busy and will be starring in a new mystery romance drama called Four Men (also known as Four Sons). Four Men is about a police detective that loses the man she loves but then meets twin brothers.

Park Hae Jin will play the four characters who all look alike. It’s not clear yet if they are actually quadruplets or if something else is going on.

Well, four different characters played by Park Hae Jin certainly sounds like fun! Hopefully, one of them is a villain, hehe. I can’t help but think of Kill Me Heal Me where we got to enjoy Ji Sung competing with himself for the girl due to his multiple personalities. One was very sweet and one was a bad boy.

So I would love to see Park Hae Jin get to compete against himself. He can be the main lead, the second lead, the villain, and the woman’s previous guy, hehe. At any rate, I’m anxious to get more plot details to better understand the four characters and the dynamic between them.

Four Men is looking to air later this year.

Sign up to receive email updates of kdrama casting news, trailers, reviews, and more!

Copyright © 2015-2017 by Kdrama Kisses.  All rights reserved. This website or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the author.  Excerpts may be used provided that credit is given to Kdrama Kisses (kdramakisses.com) with clear and direct links to the original content.

This entry was posted in News and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Park Hae Jin to Play Four Roles in New Korean Drama ‘Four Men’

1. This drama sounds interesting! 😀

2. kwenzqoatl says:

I think my interest levels have instantly maxed out. I don’t think I could get more excited for this drama. It has a good premise and Im really curious to see just how different each of his characters would be.

Me too! I love seeing actors take on multiple roles in the same drama. And I think Park Hae Jin will do really well this. I can’t wait to get more details 🙂

Aaargh….another one to add to the list 😂😂 This sounds cool though. Four different characters, that can not be an easy thing to accomplish. The story sounds interesting enough as well. Looking forward to seeing a trailer for this one 😊

Let the list grow! Hehe 🙂 Yeah, it’s definitely on my list too. I’m really interested to see Park Hae Jin do this since I have seen him play very different characters quite well. I’ll be looking forward to a trailer too 🙂

4. Mitta says:

This one sounds yummy and it will take a skilled actor to pull off the nuances of 4 different characters. Rooting for PHJ!

5. Gabby says:

Park Hae Jin is so sexy. I will watch everything and anything he plays in.

6. Jenny says:

What if her boyfriend that died is actually ghost k.. he always died every time he finishes his mission… Maybe all four men she found is ghost k doing different mission using different identity.