- Follow Kdrama Kisses on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Kim Young Kwang in Talks to Star in “Hello? It’s Me!”
- Four Men Come Into Song Ji Hyo’s Life in First Humorous Trailer for “Did We Love?”
- Rowoon and Won Jin Ah Accept Starring Roles in “Sunbae, Don’t Put on That Lipstick”
- Happy Anniversary to Kdrama Kisses – Celebrating 5 Years of Blogging!
- 10 Korean Dramas You Need to Be Watching in June 2020
The King: Eternal Monarch
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Copyright © 2019 by Kdrama Kisses
All rights reserved. This website
or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the author.
Excerpts may be used provided that
credit is given to Kdrama Kisses (kdramakisses.com) with clear and
direct links to the original content.
Tag Archives: My Fellow Citizens
I completed three dramas in June. A couple of them were pretty good, and one was okay. It was the heart fluttering romantic comedy Her Private Life, the crime melo Triangle, and
My Fellow Citizens is a comedy crime drama about a con man (Choi Siwon) who unknowingly marries a police officer (Lee Yoo Young) and ends up running for the
Viki is bringing us more new dramas in April! They are each pretty different from each other, so hopefully, at least one of them draws your interest!